- 22 Sept. 17h-19h @Campus Biotech Geneva – EY Biotech Report release and networking
- 2-5 June @ Palexpo, Geneva – Medtech Village
- 4 June @ PSE-D EPFL – Pizzas&Start-up
- 12 May @ EPF Lausanne – >>Venture>> pitching workshop
12 May @ Lausanne– Journee de l’innovation et des PMES
- 11 May @ Debiopharm – SICTIC start-up competition
23 April @Campus Biotech Geneva –GPN Job Fair 9 – 13 Mar. @ Zürich –Career Days 2015
- 4 Mar. @ PSE-D EPFL – HBA Scenario Planning: How to Think Differently About the Future
- 3 Mar. @ Geneva – Geneva Pharma Networking
- 12 Feb. @ Zürich – Life Science Day
- 29 Jan. @ Basel – HBA Investing by Applying Findings from Behavioral Finance
- 27 Jan. @ Fribourg – SICHH Food Tech Forum
- 26 Jan. @ Zürich – Meeting of Romanian Professionals
- 13 Nov. @ Fribourg – SICHH
- 11 Nov. @ Monthey – BioArk’s Inno Day
- 7 Oct. @ Yverdon-les-Bains – Swiss Biotech Fall 2014: Biotech – Orphan Medicines and Companion Diagnostics
28 Aug. @ Basel– Swiss Biotech Innovation Day – The power of industry-academia collaborations.
- 27 Aug. @ PSE-D EPFL – Suisse Romande Pharma Networking
- 11-15 July @ Boston – ISMB has become the largest conference on computational biology worldwide. ISCB continues to see ISMB as its major flagship annual event.
- 31 March @ Inselspital Bern – Symposium «From Systems Medicine to Personalized Health»
- 21 March @ Rolex EPFL – Live TED 2014 conference webcast from Vancouver
- 5 March @ PSE-D EPFL – Pizzas & Start-up
- 4 – 5 Feb. @ Geneva – ALPHY/ PhyloSIB
- 10 Dec. @ EPFL – Women in Science Luncheon
- 12 Nov. @ EPFL – Venture Ideas
- 8 – 16 Oct. @ EPFL – Forum
- 4 Oct. @ Epalinges EPFL – Swiss Biotech Day Fall: Accelerating Development in Biotech
1 – 4 Oct. @ CECAM-HQ-EPFL– CECAM workshop: Innovative Approaches to Computational Drugs 2 Oct. @ CHUV– Cibler et individualiser le traitement par les médicaments : approches bioanalytiques pour une médecine personnalisée — Laurent Decosterd, professeur associé de l’UNIL et responsable scientifique et administratif du Laboratoire de pharmacologie clinique du Service de biomédecine du CHUV, prononcera sa Leçon inaugurale le mercredi 2 octobre 2013 à 17h00 à l’auditoire Charlotte Olivier, CHUV.
- 25 Sept. @ PSE EPFL – PIZZAS & START-UP
- 21 July – 2 Aug. @ The Jackson Lab (Bar Harbor, ME) – 54th Annual Short Course on Medical and Experimental Mammalian Genetics
- 30 May – 21 June @ EPFL – SuRI – Summer Research Institute
- 12 – 17 May @ Ascona – Statistical Genomics and Data Integration for Personalized Medicine
- 30 April @ RLC EPFL – Venture Ideas
- 22 April @ Innovation Square EPFL – visit CISCO R&D facitlity (organized by the Equal Opportunities Office EPFL)
- 17 April @ ETH Zurich – National Center of Competence in Research “Computer Aided and Image Guided Medical Interventions” (NCCR Co-Me Project) closing event — was a wonderful experience, great achievements in the field of computer aided surgery!
- 11 April @ RLC EPFL – Erna Hamburger Prize Climate Change: Challenge & Opportunity — Sustainability @ EPFL –formal lunch with Prof. J. King (organized by the Equal Opportunities Office EPFL)
- 3 April @ IMD Lausanne – TEDxLausanneChange: Positive Disruption was like any TED talk, informative and inspiring, and came away with many many take home messages + networking with open minded people!
- 26 March @ Campus EPFL – informal lunch for … Women in Science… organized by EPFL’s Office for Equal Opportunities – informative event about company visits and –well at least for me, hard to admit, but unfortunately necessary in today’s society– networking and career building events for women
- 20 March @ UNIL Amphimax – Projection of the documentaryMore than Honey — very informative movie, highly recommended. As the title says, the movie is valuable for the insight into how much apiculture has changed over time and esp. how much it differs across the continents
- 19 March @ PSE EPFL – PIZZAS & START-UP four companies presented (more or less the information available on their websites), the event offering the opportunity to make inquire into the companies’ activities directly from their founders or CEOs
B.C. to 2012
- Sept. – Oct. @ Coursera – Statistics One by Andrew Conway
- Sept. @ Coursera – Introduction to Sustainability by Jonathan Tomkin — very nice course!
- 14 Sept. @ EPFL – Sustainable energy – without the hot air very inspiring and informative talk by David MacKay
- 23 – 26 June @ Dublin– Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution (SMBE), symposium –poster presentation.
- 20 June @ EPFL – Computational Insights and the Theory of Evolution a nice talk by C. Papadimitriou — On the Origin of Species (Darwin) to read